Las Vegas Man Gets Flu Shot, Then Loses His Vision, Becomes Partially Paralyzed Spends 4 Days On Ventilator

A Las Vegas man became partially paralyzed, lost his vision and the ability to walk just one day after receiving the flu shot.

Every year, we here at NTEB do our best to warn you about the dangers of getting a flu shot. And every year, some dear sweet reader, who works as a nurse in a hospital somewhere, will write in and chide us for discouraging people from getting their shot.

Shane Morgan was one of those people who thought the benefits of the flu shot outweighed the risks involved, so back in November he obeyed the ubiquitous bully marketing from [READ MORE HERE]

Aggregated News

Aggregated news from around the world, brought to you in a single source for convenience. These snippets of news include a link to the full article. Please peruse our other editorial and original content, as well. 

Leave a Reply

Leave a Reply

  Subscribe  
Notify of